IT FINALLY WORKS 100%%%

• Okay since 2010 when I bought my Access Virus Ti and Imac 27" I have been battling with access and Marc about my snow sync problems. We came to the agreement it was a internal USB bus problem. I tried that USB hub thing, different USB plugs, cords, everything. The virus was used in many records, but was fickle. I am glad to say that with my Imac running OS X Yosemite and the latest Access driver Im working 100&. No matter what i do, I can't get my virus out of sync, Even if i change preset really fast. Well done Marc and the Access crew !! :D

• Great! Me too! It only took me a couple of weeks though. Works perfectly until today when we had a power surge. Luckely enough I tried the right thing almost directly. I reinstalled the windows-installer and was back in business in no time. At first I thought it was broken. Really love it (using win7 64bit and ableton 9)

All problems in the beginning was that I shared the USB-hub with something else. Now its on its own hub. I dont even have the keyboard or mouse on it. For some reason it didnt work with the usb3-card i got for the virus. It gave me a BSOD when I powered it up.