Downloads suck.

• I very rarely if ever manage to download anything from the site since the username and password seem to be meaningless.

I "log in" on firefox and chrome, the login popever disappears then pops right back up with no error messages (Incorrect passwords tell you you have something wrong), in an infinite loop. In the meantime I simply can't get to the resource.

I understand you want to keep track of email addresses for business reasons, but... registering for downloads that don't work is kind of infuriating. In fact every time I was ever able to log in, I was a little shocked it worked at all. I realize all of your marketing time is being spent on Facebook and Twitter, but honestly your website is giving Access a bad image. If I hadn't already owned a virus, and spoken with one of the developers years ago, I wouldn't have bought a virus after trying to get around on the site. Forums are a great example of not being able to log in. You make great gear, please take the time to make the site work just as well.

Also, please put more resources up, more tutorials, more pictures, more signs of life.

Thanks,

Andre

• Hi Boreg,

Yeah I tried that. In fact one of the browsers had never been on the virus.info site.
    I actually suspect it's because I am coming in from Linux and it doesn't like my headers or something.

I'm still miffed I have to register for downloads at all though. Just adds needless complexity, seeing as I wouldn't be downloading unless I had already purchased the gear ;)

Thanks,

Andre