New Mac Pro - Virus Issue

• Is it just a bit of distortion or you've also ended up with quite low amplitude?
    I'm having such issues quite often when I have my external USB drives connected to my Mini.
    That really sucks since the Mini doesn't have plenty of possibilities to connect external audio interface, 2 external hard drives, monitor and TV...
    The only option I've been offered is to buy a thunderbolt hard drives ($$$) in order to free up some USB bandwidth..

• Well, i had yosemite on it and reinstalled it with mavericks because cubase wasn't supported on yosemite yet. I still get the message showed earlier but the virus seems to work fine now. The Mac pro has 4 usb's. i currently have a external hard drive, usb hub, my virus and my audio interface connected with it. but i'm thinking to get some adapters to connect on my thunderbolt ports to free up some bandwith too. My audio interface can be connected with usb and firewire. so i thought if i buy a adapter thunderbolt to firewire .. maybe it will free up some bandwith. In that way i dont have to buy a thunderbolt drive