virus ti problems on macbook pro 2014 and yosemite

• Hi guys, anyone has got virus to work properly on new macbook pros and yosemite?

I have the problem that every time i open the virus plugin it does the re-scan process, about 10 minuts every time. Could be the problem that on the macbook there are only usb3 ports?

• I did several disk permissions verification and repair, but the problem it is still the same. I've tried to connect the virus to 2 different usb hub 2.0, but the midi driver failed in both cases when loading the virus plugin (but the virus is recognized when using the virus control center). I've also tried to connect the virus to a usb3 port of a thunderbolt dock station, in this case i got the same behavior when i connect the virus to the usb port of the macbook pro: virus does the bank sync process every time i load the plugin, and also i got the conflicting popup message about internal usb root hub.

Just to know: does anyone here got the virus to work properly under yosemite 10.10.1 and new macbook pros (usb3 only)?

• My ti continues to re-sync banks over and over every time i reopen the host or reboot the mac. It s really a pain, have to wait 15-20 minutes every time. This happens only on osx, no issue on windows 7. Pls anyone have any solution? I have no more ideas, i have also reinstalled completely yosemite but didn t help

• this might be a permissions related issue. you should work with support by email on that. repairing permission might not help just like that. in any case this is something based on the configuration of your computer, the installer which puts the files in place and creates the folders necessary does not restrict permission in any way which would result in what you describe.

hth, marc

• I've tried to install 5.1.1.0 also on a friend's iMac of 2009 running yosemite. I got exactly the same 'sync memory again and again' issue i got on my macbookpro (2014). Am i really the only one with this issue? Since i've tried with two completely different mac (except for the os) and got the same problem..

• Update: just tried mavericks on my macbook 2014: same issue, so it is not a problem related to yosemite. I am completely stuck at this point, just can't get virus to work normally on my system (but it works fine on a pc running windows 7 and on a macbook (2010) running mavericks, so the hardware should be ok).

• Tried to install virus on my bootcamp partition running windows 8.1, and i got the same sync banks again and again issue. I tried everything but virus refuses to stop to syncing banks and every time is 20 minutes of wait before i can use it. Could be a compatibility usb driver problem? Why virus works normally on a macbookpro of 2010 and doesn't work on a 2014 one?