Will the TI work with Mac OSX Yosemite

• Hi All

I am running Mac OSX 10.9.5 and Virus OS 5.0.8.00 and wish to upgrade to Yosemite on the Mac. Can anyone advise if this will this cause any issues with the TI please.

Many thanks.

John

Mac OSX Yosemite

• I just got a Virus TI and it works with Yosemite over here. I can report the following issues, but I can't be sure if it's specific to Yosemite, or just quirks of the TI itself:

- The USB connection seems finicky at times. I have it on it's own port with everything else on a hub. (surprisingly my Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 works just fine with a hub, but not so much the Virus) What I've noticed is that occasionally the USB MIDI stops working (get hung notes and inconsistent MIDI transmitted from the keyboard) Unplugging & re-plugging seems to fix it.

- Using the TI plugin adds latency to my sound card, which is on a completely different USB bus. When I enable the TI plugin, I get significant latency to the point where I can't play drums in real time on my Tempest or Electribe 2.

- I can't use the Virus as a sound card. When I enable the Virus as an audio device in Ableton, or aggregate it with my main sound card I get no audio from the Virus. The only way I can get audio from the Virus is by using the plugin. Therefore I am using analog outs on the Virus mainly. At the moment I reckon the plugin will be used for strictly patch management duties due to it's significant latency. (bummer, was really looking forward to this!)