Total Intergration Software is worthless

• Such a pain. Virus V5 with Cubase 8 = crap. Too bad because the hardware is great and the sounds are amazing.... Back to old school midi control, pity for so much money.

Unfortunately there must be something wrong with the company :(

Yeah - you'd think with all the money they are charging for these synths they could hire someone to get the flipping thing to work properly.

• Hi,

If there is a way to use my SNOW without "Total Integration", with no sync problems I want it. Just midi via USB, good organised presets, one stereo out and enough. For now, using Virus SNOW in any project with Cubase 8 or Studio One 3 is a very frustrating. There is ALWAYS sync problem in some moment of building arrange. I hate it. Come on Access...please do something with your software.

Regards,

Pawel

• Well, its also too much for me to accept.
    So I put my Virus TI up on eBay, if anybody is interested, I can provide the link,
    its in Germany though..

Really sad that it had to come to this

• I said goodbye to the Total integration software today too.
    Now running all in old school midi - track by track.
    Stable and without a big display which shows more parameter then the little of the Ti polar.
    Anyhow - here I can use the automation recording of my daw directly insteat of using the integrated parameters of the plugin.
    Above all the data transmitt is making the whole equipment instable.
    Perhaps somedays there is a propper version.

If I concern: I do earn my money working with all that stuff and it is like a dril. If it shows dropouts and I need to work with such a machine - gotta to change something.
    Never the less - the TI polar is a great device - without a doubt - but it's like to travel with a lamborghini on the highways now a days - you have to consider about all the others around you and so the average speed reduce automatically.
    So - let's get to a moderate tempo and I use midi - als before.

Don't sell the Virus TI - use it differently - 'cause it's not the device - it's the plugin (ore even more?)
    regards to all

Virus TI 2 Polar, Moog One 16, 4 x Novation Supernova 1 extendet, Waldorf XT, Virus A, Arturia Origin, Arturia Spark, Roland Spd20, Rolamd S760, 2 x Motu 24 AI, Novation SLmk3, 3x AKAI APC40mkII, Novation Lanchpad Pro, Novation Launch Control XL, Arturia The factory, TC electronic Mone, Dtwo, Midibox Seq.V4+, Fatar Studiologic 2000, Hackintosh with ableton 10 Suite

• I gave up using the usb from the word go the only way I ever managed to sync the virus properly was with an xoxbox that was rock effing solid. The best way was an akai renaissance using tractor s4 as the clock that made me happy like a pig in shit

• Sadly I'd agree. I've stopped using VC, and just run it via MIDI and SPDIF (with Virus as clock master -- the only way to not get clicks through SPDIF).

If they ever release a non audio VC I'll take another look, but for now I'll program patches on the synth itself.

• At times I thought I bought a glorified midi controller since using the VST would hardly work in Logic but I was wrong, even using it as a midi controller has hiccups. If anyones in the NYC area, I'm putting my Virus ti2 up for sale on Craigslist next week... I've had enough

Sadly I'd agree. I've stopped using VC, and just run it via MIDI and SPDIF (with Virus as clock master -- the only way to not get clicks through SPDIF).

If they ever release a non audio VC I'll take another look, but for now I'll program patches on the synth itself.

I'm running a brand new MacBook Pro with 10.10.5 and have very few problems with TI Integration in Logic Pro X 10.2 and Ableton Live 9.2.2 Suite. I have owned my Access Virus TI2 Polar for 4+ years now and run into problems here and there. Calling Access a bad company, especially because they are in Denmark is just immature and untrue. If you work with support like Marc tells most to do, they will work very hard to fix your problem. They have always fixed mine. The company is no sinking ship. If you can't get the TI Integration to work, run the synth in Sequencer Mode or Multimode and use the outputs in the back of the Virus and a MIDI cable. Set up to 16 different sounds using this method, with no sync issues, and record into your audio interface. Learning how to program the TI2 using its knobs and buttons is a great way to dive into the synth even deeper and I would never trade my TI2. The sound is just amazing. Also you have the Atomizer, using it as a standalone FX unit and a MIDI controller capable of storing different templates for different scenarios and software. I'm not jumping off the boat. The updates are free. I don't know any other company that doesn't charge for OS updates moving from one whole integer to the next, do you? Of course there is multitudes of free software out there, but nothing has that Virus sound!