Clicks and Pops when bouncing a Virus part (even though all settings are correct, as far as I know)

• Hello,

Before mixing a track in Logic, I always render each Virus part to an audio file. I solo the Virus Channel and assign it to output 1+2. But almost every time I bounce a Virus part, (particularly when it's a long part), I get pops and clicks, even though I believe I have all the Logic Preferences settings correct. Here are the settings I'm using when bouncing the Virus part to audio:

I/O Buffer Size: 512 (I also tried 128 and 256)
    Process Buffer Range: Small
    Plugin Latency Compensation: Off (I also tried this using the other two options)
    Low Latency Mode: Off

Does anyone have any thoughts?

NOTE: I'm using Mac OS 10.9.5, Logic 10.7.1, 32 GB RAM, 3.33 Ghz 6-core Intel Xeon

• I am no expert, but are you using Virus as a plug-in within Logic Pro?

I use Logic Pro X and have no similar issues as you are experiencing. I am happy to help if I can. Please can you describe your process in a little more detail and I may be able to assist!

Hope I can help...

Mac OSX Yosemite

• Because desktop TI has 16 parts can you give some parts their own audio tracks, say 4 or 6 parts so you could render all the virus parts to audio in 1 simple pass?

With the Snow I have to do this 1 at time per patch. If I can I am planning to upgrade to the Desktop version.
    Thanks