OSX compatibility

• Good Day all,

I own an Access Virus TI and have held off from upgrading past OSX 10.8 due to an email I received in 2013.

It now seems that Logic 10.1 requires a minimum of OSX 10.9.5 and I was wondering if the new driver that I saw on the website will fix the issues that were reported with 10.8. I.e. in the event that I wish to use my Virus as a Sound card, will it work?

Could anyone please advise me of any issues with 10.9.5 or if I'm right to go ahead?

Thank you kindly

• before you do upgrade do a backup of your machine, or try upgrade on a different hdd and see if you get any problems.

I'm running yosemite and logic X without any issues, but i know some people still get issue's with this.

but make sure all your other plugins work, my Steinberg rnd Protico still don't work as steinberg still needs to update them. so check before you make the leap.

• It now seems that Logic 10.1 requires a minimum of OSX 10.9.5 and I was wondering if the new driver that I saw on the website will fix the issues that were reported with 10.8. I.e. in the event that I wish to use my Virus as a Sound card, will it work?

from what i can recall, there was only a short time when the sound card didn't work. it is working fine here with 10.10
    marc