More option on the Matrix Source for modulation

• Hey,

I use Snow since few weeks, and I want to know if it's possible to add more options on the list for the source matrix?
    Example, with some vsti, we can modulate the filter freq with a OSC Freq.... plz add OSC, Filter parameters on the source list!
    I can dream :)

thx

• thank you for your replys, I just want to modulate the filter with the Oscilator frequency,I make example in this video using the Spire plugin, offering more choice for the source in the matrix.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

sorry for my english

• Don't hold your breath. Modulation on the Virus is actually quite slow (for instance, I've read somewhere the LFO goes up to about 18 Hz). Adding audio-rate modulation (osc->filter) would require a redesign of the whole engine, and I really doubt it's going to happen.