Anyone using the VC during Live Performances? TIP's ?

• I was just wondering if anyone is using VC during their live shows. I feel that mine is running possibly good enough to go for it and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to optimize the procedure. Thanks in advance:)

Virus TI Keyboard, Ableton Live 8.04 and APC40, Windows XP 32 (vista 64 on my laptop), waves, psp's, magix, sonnox, GT Condenser Mic, EMU 1616m pci soundcard, Event Monitors, Core i7 3.3,6 gigs ram, two velociraptors in a raid 0, two 1tb's in raid 1.

• I use my snow with VC and ableton 8 and apc40 in mac. All works fine and midi mapping the 4 parts of the snow in apc40 (cut offs, releases, delays and reverbs)

• I've done two tours in Europe using both the TI 61 keyboard and the Snow. I've found the VC mode to be very stable in those conditions and have never had one flunk out on me in the middle of the live set because of Virus Control. I also use it as the sound card and have yet to have a Virus-related issue. (Two times there were power failures in the sound system during my set and one time, the power connecton in my external hard drive fried shortly before the show.)

(knock on wood, lol)