Will Virus Ti2 polar bought in US will work in UK and Europe?

• Hello,

I recently bought the Virus Ti2 polar from a US store. I am planning to travel to UK and France this summer and I'd like to bring the ti2 with me along the road and use it of course.
    My question is: can I use a US virus ti2 polar (working on 110V) in UK/Europe (they use 220V over there)? IS the ti2 equipped with an internal converter 220V -> 110V and is it safe to plug it directly to UK/European outlets? (using outlet adapters)?

Many thanks for your help on that!!!

Juju

• Thanks Marc for your answer.
    So it would be safe just to plug it in british or european outlets and just turn it on? I don't need anything else?
    Any experience from American travellers in Europe?

• The units ship with both power connectors for 110 and 220. If you don't have yours, let me know and I will send you mine if you pay the postage-

Nord Stage 2
    Access Virus Ti2 Polar
    Sequential Prophet 6
    Korg WS-AD
    Korg TR-Rack
    Roland XV-5050

• Thanks Marc for your answer.
    So it would be safe just to plug it in british or european outlets and just turn it on? I don't need anything else?
    Any experience from American travellers in Europe?

if you have the right cable or adapter for your US two prong cable, everything is fine. those cables are standard cables, you get them everywhere.
    best, marc

• Thanks a lot for all your answers. I do have the connector for 220V that shipped with my virus. Thanks DJKeys for proposing yours.

By the way, for travelling, I bought the Kemper Virus access Ti2 polar deluxe bag and it just arrived yesterday. Does somebody have any experience using it for long distance travel?