Sub OSC keeps turning on!?

• Hey guys, not had the TI for long and loving it although my osc 3 keeps randomly turning itself on and also turning itself to a particular waveshape (61 i think) when using the Virus Control plugin. It's making it sometimes impossible to use, I found that it doesn't automate the osc 3 volume very often so i turn it down, alyhough sometimes it turns itself back up again...

WHY?!?!

MIDI is not connected so theres no midi out channel sending information other than the Control plugin itself/

Im using FL studio

• Dear Michael,
    The Virus TI simply "listens" to whatever is send to it via Midi. Since the OSC3 Volume is not a hardware control on the TI surface it also cannot come from a broken potentiometer here. Is this issue with any FL Studio session you're starting even in a brand new one with nothing but the TI in it? If so please disconnect any Midi keyboard/controller connected to this computer setup and check if you still run into the problem. I'm fairly certain that some device sends Midi commands to the Virus causing this or some Midi information is in the particular FL Studio session (however then this would happen at a specific point in the FL Studio session).

• Okay so i've worked out exactly what was causing this to happen

It's OSC 3 that turns on and automatically sets itself to WAVE 61 (every single time) when F3 is pressed either on midi keyboard, or in the piano roll. No joke.

I worked out that turning off "Send MOD X as Polyphonic aftertouch" in the wrapper settings stopped this happening. Just randomly i decided to try turning all of these options off and this did it.

VERY strange!!

• I worked out that turning off "Send MOD X as Polyphonic aftertouch" in the wrapper settings stopped this happening. Just randomly i decided to try turning all of these options off and this did it.
    VERY strange!!

the virus alters parameters when receiving polyphonic aftertouch messages. that's the case since day one and it is intentional.
    marc