I think its time Virus Ti release Virus VSTI

• Todays machine power and advance in dsp technologies are very advanced that was years ago. The sound quality and features of VST instruments are already on par on hardware and even surpasses it. Just to name few examples U-He Diva, Bazille, Hive, Tyrell 6 Synapse Dune 2, Reveal Sound Spire, Xfer Records Serum and so on. Virus TI is great, but because of the hardware limitations like not being able to run properly over 512ms, 4 parts, polyphony limit, not able to render instantly, latency limitations in FL...i rarely turn on Virus, i do sometimes but only just for ease of use because i have made quite an ammount of patches.

• It is absolutely not the time, and to be honest never will. Most of the people use pirated VSTs, noone repects the hard work behind a soft intruments. Just to be clear from business side.

from user side: Virus is a very powerful hardware gear and its limitation is what makes it even better. I found several new methods to achive different goals thanks to virus limitations. I learned new tricks what i can use everywhere.

Vsts are nice but u can easily lost in that world. Serum, yeah heavyweight gun, but i bet 9 people of 10 doesnt event use the half of its capability ( included me). Even if you use VST probaby will use more vst in chain. You can do these chains after Virus as well.

About latency: You should enable " automatic PDC" in FL and everything works fine. But be aware sometimes very wicked thing happen if some "bad" latency happens. This is the way i've learn and fall love in syncopation.

The latency was the key to made this bassline in this arrangement:

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Sorry for my bad English it's not my native language....

I completely agree with the TS.
    If there would be a virus ti plugin only i would trade it and even pay an amount of cash for it (like 2000 bucks)
    So many problems and it destroys my time and my work.
    Some problems are gone (sync) other are popping up so the show goes on and (about 3 years later)
    I even switched from a windows machine to a complete mac because i hoped it would run better... NOT

@ the moment i have a NL4 connect to the input and using my unit as a sound card on a i7 4790 mac.
    I cant run more than 2 patches no chords just one simple melody line (without any FX and release amp no further than 4)
    And my unit is a ti2 how could i ever play that single patch on a virus ti first generation, and i am not even thinking about a snow.

If i could get my money back i would do it immediately, don't get me wrong i love this machine.
    If i had the software version there would be no problems like sync errors, able to freeze a lot more power to create amazing sounds and so one.
    Maybe we could start a case and sue access for this because 2000 bucks for a unit with so many problems related to usb or TI funktion.

So i hope access will fulfill this dream soft-synth. I would buy it 100% if i can get money back/discount.
    And pirating is not the problem there are a lot of quality companies with a decent protection (hard to crack)

So Access do you even listen to your customers? or did u cashed enough money?
    The web is full of virus ti problems where u see almost no problems with nord lead or other great products i own (i am not saying there isn't)

And a reminder its 2015 not 1999 ;)
    I hope there will be a solution in the future i still do have some hope for this company otherwise it is indeed the first and the last product i own from them.
    Goodnight!

• insaner -

we do listen to our customers. and we offer advise to them as well, that's why we have supporters you can get in touch with by email and phone. looking at our support system, i can see that you've contacted us twice but those contacts had nothing to do with the Virus itself. so why don't you take the chance and discuss you issues with us instead of assuming that nothing can be done?
    i mean, you must be a pro, running three DAWs - you surely want your stuff to work and stop wasting time.
    marc