New software update to support OS 64bit! (closed)

• My TI has been collecting dust since March waiting for a 64-bit driver. At the same time, PLEASE MAKE SURE 32-BIT VIRUS CONTROL WORKS WITH THE 64-BIT DRIVER!!!

I have a feeling it will be a while before I can switch to 64-bit Cubase because of all the plugins that have to get updated to 64-bit. That BitBridge stuff is garbage!

• Well, now it's time to do it... When i had installed my XP x64 and can't run the VC installshield i thought i was die, can't believe all my hard has 64 bit drivers nowadays but not TI. Now i'm working on my old computer with my old XP 32 bit, and can't use my new pc with 12Gb :(

• I don't need 64bit VSTi plugin - I use 32bit Cubase anyway. But I absolutely need 64b DRIVER!!!

I wrote many x64 Windows drivers for different Windows devices including multimedia, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't take months or even years to write it. I simply can't understand why Acceess refuses to release one.

I'm really considering selling my TI2 Polar because of the lack of x64 drivers. :thumbdown:

• +100

Looking forward to the 64bit drivers. Access never dissapoints, and if Marc says they're working on it, then I believe and await impatiently :)
    I just hope it won't be a long process for the programmers; making the leap to 64bit :S

DAW: Cubase 7.5 (x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i7 930 @ 4.0GHz
    MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    GPU: MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB DDR5
    HDD: Intel 320 120GB SSD, 2x Seagate 320GB (raid0)
    Sound: E-mu 1212M
    Monitoring: Dynaudio BM6A Mk2 + BM9S Sub
    DSP: UAD-2 Duo
    USB: Virus Ti, BCF2000, Novation Remote SL...

• as every day I check your website for the moment to come .... THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR !!!!!

That's funny, this has been exactly my routine since I bought my Virus in mid-April. Well maybe it's not so funny.

At least now we know that Access is working on something 64bit ... what ... when ?

Araz

• Dear Access team

How much is important to use 64 bit supported host?

because i,ve contacted to ableton and they told me ,live doesn't support 64 bit as well and maybe some 3rd party plugins doesn't work
    correctly on 64 bit os

Kind respect

• I have a CD in my hand with Snow Leopard that I just bought and can't install!!

Can't wait for the drivers, VC 64bit plug can come later:)

• I was running a 64bit pc with everything working really good. Then after selling a kitney I bought a Virus TI Keyboard, installed it and got the message that it won't work on my 64bit os. Now I took a step back and installed Vista x86, I hope I can get back to 64bits soon, maybe Win7?

• The worst part is that Access not keep their consumers happy by telling them at least what stage they are on development.

People complain about T.C. Eletronic but compared to what i experience here with Access the consumers from T.C. should be happy with the exellent service they provided from the start of development to the release of the 64bit supported softwarepackages wich i was betatester of.

Hope these topics give them the idea they have to be transparant to their consumers.

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• Nah, i'm not happy with TC at all - they flat out refuse to support FL Studio.

Yeah - a list of objectives and progress on them from access would be nice, but I figure they aren't a huge operation so they don't need the fuss of

'is it ready yet? IS IT READY YET!?!?' etc.

From everyone for support of an OS that isnt itself 'ready'. ( I discount Vista and XP x64 from this as they, as far as i'm concerned, are not 'ready').

• heckmat

Ableton works fine and stable on a 64bit Vista. And all plugins I have in use - and these are a lot - are also stable. 32 bit applications on a 64 bit host are of great benefit, since each application can use a whole 4 GB of adress space.