Virus Ti2 Polar darkstar, Logic X & 10.10

• HI all,

Just purchased a Virus ti2 which I have been wanting for years!

I've installed the 5.1.1 beta from the support page and even been out and bought a Belkin 4 way powered USB hub (which has not resolved my USB hub error).

Any one got a 2014 iMac successfully running with logic and their Virus??

Thanks in advance.

• Right it's working with just the virus plugged in.

But if I try to plug my USB interface in the back of the Mac it doesn't like it. The belkin powered USB hub throws the same error.

Help??

• same thing here. i seriously doubt it that someone is using successfully mac os with the TI.. best case scenario a guy named Marc will respond ur post in here by telling u that your setup is crap (while his is the only perfect) and if you'll be lucky enough he might be quite offensive too.. it's like as if everyone in here has no clue regarding music production or basic computer knowledge..
    it's a shame really.. i've heard that access has good customer support and i assumed that it would be equivalent to RME's or something. it's a joke though and the issues absolutely ridiculous considering that it is the 5th version of the software.. I'm screwed as I got the snow.. i bought it purely for the TI feature.. WORST PURCHASE EVER..

• Only way I've got it working so far is to start up Logic with just the Polar in, then add the USB interface afterwards. Just hit ignore and is fine.

Have to repeat this process each time it seems though :/