New Skins for VC

• Hello, I really miss the Virus VC black and read skin of the GUI. I have a Virus Keyboard and the older VC looked more suitable to what I have, I know its silly, but maybe it would be cool to have different skins to choose from.

• Yeah that would be pretty cool i totally agree, i really like the new VC GUI but i also really liked the old one too.

Look at reFX Nexus and all the skins that has, thats cool.

If Access done a similar thing and brought in skins for users to download it would be well sweet.

I wouldn't bother with user skins though coz more often then not they just look complete shit. Well saying that I suppose user skins could be submitted to access and if they are genuinely cool (which I'm sure some would be), Access could give the thumbs up.

• it is very cool indeed but i suggest they rather spend their time on upgrading and evolving the usability instead of making nice skins to look at. What you can do with the virus is all that mathers to most.

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• it is very cool indeed but i suggest they rather spend their time on upgrading and evolving the usability instead of making nice skins to look at. What you can do with the virus is all that mathers to most.

That's another reason why I think user skins would be a better choice.

• Yeah userskins would be cool i guess. Not that i would change it anyway. I think the newest version is very clean and i like it a lot. :)

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• I agree with what mono said earlier...they should concentrate more on other things rather than the skins...but im sure there is a way you can manipulate the skin if you knew how to get into the right place....

Its possible.... ;)

• To a certain extent all they have to do is open up the point where VC looks for the image data - but I can't help feeling, as others have said, that it's opening a whole new can of bugs...