Windows 10 Compatibility

• Just wondering if anybody running a Windows 64-bit computer has updated to Windows 10 yet and, if so, whether or not the integration between Virus TI and VST is still running without issue after the update? If the answer is yes, which software installer version are you running?

Thanks.

• I have just upgraded, and right off the bat the Virus is being properly detected by Windows, however my VSTi does not detect it being connected. I will be troubleshooting this more and will update as time permits.

** UPDATE **
    just upgraded the Virus TIOS to 5.1.1.0 and we have sound!

Again, CONFIRMED working on Windows 10, using Ableton Live (both 32 and 64 bit tested)

Hope this helps! :thumbup:

• I decided to install Windows 10 too... Virus TI2 worked fine, the Virus editor works fine too. However!.. Some of my other gear doesnt!.. Roland Juno Stage, Roland TR-8, drivers are not compatible, and a statement on Rolands website states they are not compatible with Win 10.

I Reverted back to Windows 7 untill the drivers for all my gear are available. The recovery back to Win 7 was pain free, quick and i didnt need to install anything so its worth a try if your in any doubts.

Virus works fine though, for the limited time i had Win 10 at least.

Also.. Bear in mind that If yo do install Win 10, your back up of your old system (Windows.old) WILL BE DELETED after 1 Month of install. ;)

• I decided to install Windows 10 too... Virus TI2 worked fine, the Virus editor works fine too. However!.. Some of my other gear doesnt!.. Roland Juno Stage, Roland TR-8, drivers are not compatible, and a statement on Rolands website states they are not…

\
    Roland released all Aira Win 10 drivers a few days ago. They work. Juno Stage and for many other synths not information yet from Roland.

• I have updated all drivers, installed all Microsoft updates and still my computer will not recognize my TI2!! Ugggh!

It has been one thing after another with this device.

Although, Access Virus support has attempted to support me through email, I still feel like I should be getting a hell of lot better support for the amount of money spent on this synth.

I am even working with Microsoft technicians (4 hours of phone discussion over the last 5 days) and have yet to determine the root cause of the USB issue.

Frustrated...

Hope everyone else is at least enjoying their beautiful "looking" synths.

Naveman00

• I've been running the VIrus TI2 Keyboard on W10 x64 since W10 was released. Haven't experienced any issues in regards to the Virus.
    Have you tried swapping around USB ports or trying a different USB cable?

• I've just upgraded to Windows 10 (64 bit). I installed the beta 5.1.1 driver and at first glance everything seemed to work fine with Cubase 8.5.10 (also 64 bit), but when trying to load projects made prior to the upgrade, the project will crash when trying to load the TI plugin... as I've set up the Virus TI as a default part of my project-template for the last couple of years - NONE of my projects will load... I tried to revert back to 5.0.8, but that didn't help... Is a new beta imminent or do I really have to revert back to Win7???? =O

• Yes, Cubase works !

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X
    https://soundcloud.com/daksha

• I still havent upgraded for a single small reason: I got a Nord Modular G1 and the editor's online help (only the help section) doesn't work in win10...but it's a well structured help and really usefull: you point a module, right clck on it and it opens the help section right for that module...I can't live without it by now, there's plenty of modules and it's hard to remember al of them and theyr functions.

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII