How can I save Local on / off to off permantly

• Hi
    who knows how can I save the "Local on/off" parameter in the Edit Config / Keyboard 1/5 page permantly to Local=off so when I turn on the TI2 polar it just is fixed to Local off?
    Thx

Virus TI 2 Polar, Moog One 16, 4 x Novation Supernova 1 extendet, Waldorf XT, Virus A, Arturia Origin, Arturia Spark, Roland Spd20, Rolamd S760, 2 x Motu 24 AI, Novation SLmk3, 3x AKAI APC40mkII, Novation Lanchpad Pro, Novation Launch Control XL, Arturia The factory, TC electronic Mone, Dtwo, Midibox Seq.V4+, Fatar Studiologic 2000, Hackintosh with ableton 10 Suite

• You can't, sadly. I've no idea why not, but it'll always reset to 'local on' when you cycle power.

Was reminded of this after decided to do without TI functionality and stick to MIDI. I've gotten into the habit of switching it when I load up my sequencer, but it's still rather annoying to have to do this every time.

• Funny. Until yesterday, mine was on Local=On when I switched it on. Today, it is stuck on Local=Off. ?(

Edit:
    I found the following solution here on the forum:

I have noticed that the keyboard automatically sets the Local Control: OFF after connecting the USB.

Plugging the USB cable in auto-switches Local=Off, unplugging the USB cable auto-switches to Local=On.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ozon ()