Any news on a New Version Virus OS 6

• Even though there is a large aftermarket, the price isn't really an issue. With sufficient backing and promotion they would still sell well. Look at Moog, they continue selling limited monophonic synths using the same hardware they developed over 30 years ago. For me it's about owning a top of the line beast of a synth. Happy with my purchase overall, and willing to pick up the more expensive version of it if it ever shows up. I'm holding judgement on any of this until I see what's going on at NAMM

• Yeah Mr.Mowgli, this also is true. Being top of the line always bring sales, even after years. Well, me too I'm happy with it and shouldn't know what to choose for substitute if I had to change...updates or not, the way it sounds and the way you can program it with all features and fxs, all makes this THE synth for electronic music. Abandoned or not (as someone suspect), it sounds good :)

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X
    https://soundcloud.com/daksha

• huh...
    if there ever is new Virus OS or new updated Virus I wish it includes full MPE (multidimensional polyphonic expression) support...
    that said I don't see a single reason why MPE support in single (where OS polyphonically allocates each new voice to new midi channel) mode is excluded

• don't bother access company is bankrupt you not get it?
    no update driver and software
    no hardware update

snow discontinued
    so sad the other software synth kill access (reveal sound, native instrument etc..)

R.I.P ACCESS VIRUS

• and I find it bizarre that apparently nothing is done with all declared bugs and user requests.
    You can not tell me that some errors can not be resolved because everything already functioned at maxiamale performance.
    Or just tell us if this is the case.
    It is such a shame that people get no explanation why nothing is done with the indicated errors and ideas to make the product better.
    We only hear that the bug is noted.
    I get the feeling for a long time that we are talking to a wall or is this such a sensitive topic?

• Well ,I don't think it is an abandoned project...ok, they may have dropped the snow, but...at the same time they pulled out a new batch of Darkstars...
    I prefer to see the glass half filled and not half empty when there are things that need to be adjusted...even if this depends from others (Access).
    Let's keep fingers crossed :)

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X
    https://soundcloud.com/daksha

• huh...
    if there ever is new Virus OS or new updated Virus I wish it includes full MPE (multidimensional polyphonic expression) support...
    that said I don't see a single reason why MPE support in single (where OS polyphonically allocates each new voice…

Controlling the TI2 from my Seaboard would be awesome. Especially as a single patch so I could use multi mode to get sounds from Access Virus keyboard (on another sound) and via Seaboard at the same time. Would need a lot of DSP but could be so powerful!

Is it a coincidence we have three faders on the Seaboard and three soft knobs on the Virus?