Virus Control Midi Issue

• Hi Guys
    I have a midi issue that somebody may have come across.
    I have my Virus TI connected via usb to my MacBook using Logic X, on it own using VC all works ok, when I try and use my midi control which is a beatstep pro what every midi channel the control is set to it sounds the virus ti on a totally different midi channel.
    The Beatstep is set to midi channels 1,2 and 10 and will trigger the Virus on channel 6? it's almost like the VC is set to Omni mode!
    All works fine when I don't use the VC plugin.
    Thanks
    Jeremy

• Dear Jeremy,
    The Virus TI PlugIn will react on the actual Midi channel that is currently selected in Logic when you have set up the Virus TI plugin as multi-timbral plugin with 16 tracks for it, so if the Midi track with Midi channel 3 is selected, PART 3 of the Virus TI plugin will react.

• Thanks for the reply

Logic Pro is set to multi channel record mode, if the beatstep pro is on midi channel 1 then the Virus should not trigger on channel 6, irrespective of what channel is selected in Logic Pro. I'm now using the Virus HC plugin which works perfectly. Virus control doesn't work correctly, the midi routing is terrible.