Problem with current OS

• Hello, I have been using the latest OS in my Virus Ti2 with the vsti for PC and am using Windows 10. Everything works fine with Ableton until I try recording and then I need to push the live button to sync my note data properly. Thing is is that when I have finished recording, I have to take the live button off again otherwise there are note timing issues. Also, sometimes when I have loaded a project, I get note timing issues until I push the live button on and off, but this will continue only until I have done so.

And then there is one more issue with pitch, which seems to randomly change by transposing a track (Any track) down by one or two semitones from its fixed pitch on loading. It can be quite confusing as when I correct the tuning and save the project, it will transpose the pitch up one or two semitones when I reload. This doesn't happen all the time but when it does can be quite annoying.

Has anybody else had any similar problems and if so, is there a new ti2 OS and vsti for Windows due out that fixes these bugs?