Access Virus Ti Manual vs. Ti2 Manual

• I apologize if this has already been covered, but I have scoured the internet in search of an answer and have come up empty.

I just purchased, used, a Virus Ti2 Keyboard. No manual was shipped with it and I can't seem to find one, specifically for the 2, anywhere online.

As I have fairly little experience at this point with analog/virtual analog synths, the hands-on tutorial offered by the original manual would be quite beneficial - however, as the patches are different (and I don't yet know enough about the different types of sound waves to truly know if I'm finding one similar to the example they are using), this helping guide is pretty much useless for me.

Also, it would be awesome to get a full list of the patches as I've found two sound creators I really love that had not contributed to the first version and, as I'm sure you all know, scrolling through all of them is more than a little time consuming.

So this is my long way of asking, was there an updated manual for the ti2? And if so, where in the world can I find it? :)

Thanks!

-k

• Basically what you are going to want to do is download two manuals from this page -

http://www.virus.info/manuals

1. Under Virus TI1 Series, get "Virus TI Manual English" (just assuming you're looking for the English one).
    2. Under Virus TI2 Series, get "Virus TI Reference".

I don't understand why Access were so lazy to never produce a "proper" full manual for the TI2, but I've found that there is a lot of info to be found in the first one that explains stuff not mentioned in the second, so I would read both to get as full a picture as possible.

Then... go watch all of Ben Crosland's tutorial videos - http://www.virus.info/tutorialvideos ... those are an excellent source of info for the TI beginner / intermediate / advanced player.

• I don't understand why Access were so lazy to never produce a "proper" full manual for the TI2, but I've found that there is a lot of info to be found in the first one that explains stuff not mentioned in the second, so I would read both to get as full a picture as possible.

wouldn't a lazy person just rename the manual instead of writing and translating a new one - keeping in mind that there are hardly any chances in between the TI1 and TI2 which need documentation?
    kllyayoung: if you download and install the Virus TI Software Suite, the manual are installed with it. You can open them by clicking on the "?" button in Virus Control or you can manually open the PDFs.

best, marc