Using multiple virus TI on one mac within logic

• Hello there - used to own a snow a few years back, then went all in the box for a while.. now into hardware again and totally ditching virtual instruments.

Have a ti2 desktop on the way but could only register for public forums until I have a serial number..

I have been wanting to know this question for years and could never find the answer - and it occurred to me.. just ask the forums!

Basically, i want to know, say, in a few months from now, i decide to add a snow to get more voices..

can i use a ti2 *AND* a ti snow on the same computer in logic, and use their respective plugins at the same time within the same logic session?

And also, can i use multiple ti 2 desktops if i decided to just buy an extra ti2 desktop instead, for more polyphony?

I'd really appreciate to know this.. Thanks so much!

My aim is to do 80% of my sounds with virus, but for a complex song one ti2 desktop just won't have enough polyphony.

So eventually will need to add more, or consider some other synths.

Cheers!

• That's great news! I found a snow for a great price in OZ brand new, will order this week. So will have the TI2 desktop and snow. between them i should be able to do most of my song with Virus.

Eventually in a year after i save again, might buy Ti2 keyboard to use as master midi keyboard and get another set of dsp too :)

Ok, one more question, i noticed support for yosemite still in beta, yet yosemite released over a year ago, and now el capitan out! (have no plans to update for another year, i always stay one os behind).

Will virus software come out of beta for yosemite any time soon?

Does it work ok with yosemite 10.10.5 and Logic X 10.2? I must admit i did not even *think* to check this before ordering one, as i just totally presumed it would all be up to date from your end.

Also, back when ihad a snow was on logic 9 and snow leopard. The instructions said to put on "smooth cycle" in logic and internal buffer to "small".

Does this still apply to Logic X and Virus ti desktop?

Thanks!

• right now, we go from public beta to public beta. the issues addressed are unrelated to yosemite which works perfectly fine with our software. but you're right, this must look confusing at first. logic 10.2 works fine and from what we can see both 10.10. and 10.11
    the instruction to sest the internal buffer rage to small and enable smooth cycle are still valid.
    best, marc

• I'm using os x 10.6 it's a dated macbook. I have aTi2 keyboard I'm using its interface in logic 9. I started a track with a few audio regions and 2 Ti midi regions. I should put it out there that I've had the keyboard for about 2 years I've had to do some restore/reinstall of ti's os and fixed those problems that I faced . And with that said every thing plays smoothly for about 3 plays but then the Ti 's midi tracks start playing real slow and glitchy then star not to play at all every thing else plays I'm able to control other softsyths . But then the I get no love from the interface all to gether. I try to restart the core audio and that don't work i reinstall the ti's os and it works great for 2 to 3 plays then same shit. Please help. Writing music is my prozac and my bipolar is kicking the fuck in bro!!!! School me down!!