Looking for Bending Bell Sounds

• Hey all,

I'm new to the Virus and having some difficulty trying to recreate a certain sound.

I'm looking for a bending bell sound like the ones heard in these songs:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Wondering if anyone has patches of sounds similar to those?? I'm just having trouble getting the LFO to sound right.

• Sounds like you should be tweaking a doppler tape delay?
    Set the LFO to envelope and a different waveform (Like Wave 17), then slow it down so that it's a little less predictable. Then in the Mod matrix bipolar LFO2->Delay Time should do it.

Play with the LFO params a bit to dial it in a bit, for instance make the LFO a mono LFO should help, and setting the delay amount all the way up will make playing a little harder but make the effect more noticeable.

Maybe :)