Where are OS 5.1 public beta drivers for Windows?

• I've read on the forum about the availability of the OS 5.1 drivers for Windows but I still can't find any link on the site, they appears to be only for Mac at the moment.
    I really need the upgrade because I've the same problem of many user about crashing Cubase 8 (also 8.5) on windows 10 ( but also windows 8.1) when opening a project with a virus Ti istance (I've a Ti2 desktop btw). The fact is that opening the plugin on a new project works smooth but as soon as you save the project and re-open it make Cubase crash every time, loosing any hope about this acclaimed Ti2!

As workaround at the moment I only have the chance to load the project with the virus switched off, then remove the track with the virus control previously saved as track preset, then with the new function in cubase 8.5 , import the track from the same project and in this case the virus plugins loads correctly without crashing cubase.
    However even if i resave the project and I reload the crashing problem still alive!
    Any suggestion about that or if exists please post the link where to download this 5.1 update for windows to verify if it address the issue! Thanks ||||

• Thank you mate!!! However I double checked and yes, I found the windows installer! I cross the finger this update will solve the issue with the cubase crqshing on reloading the project!
    I must admit this Total integratiin isn't without any hassle!! 8)