Is the Virus development dead ?

• Just asking my self, if the developement of the virus " Ti 2 " is dead ? No more updates, no comments and updates by the officials belonging to the company on this forum??? Not even the common: please contact support by e mail.......... :saint:
    And if they dont do it, i have to say it.
    Marry christmas to you all !!

• I have no idea if it's dead, but it is getting close to NAMM, the music conference in LA where people sell to distributers and stores in the Americas. So it may be possible that they are getting ready for that and the holidays.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Also, may the force be with you. ;)

• Was wondering same thing as tock of the Virus in UK is virtually non existent with no eta for the TI snow or the Ti Desktop.

Current Setup - Ableton Live 9.5, Ableton Push 2, Korg Taktile 49, Scarlette 2i2, Windows 10 64bit, Carbon Electra, AAS Ultra Analog 2 & GS2 Strum, OPX Pro II

• Think of all the FREE updates Access has given over the years. What more can we ask for? What other synth manufacture does that? Most just discontinue their product and move on, and that's a norm.

Honestly, second hand market probably hurts Access the most...

• Im wanting to buy brand new, but desktop virus rare as here in UK....

Current Setup - Ableton Live 9.5, Ableton Push 2, Korg Taktile 49, Scarlette 2i2, Windows 10 64bit, Carbon Electra, AAS Ultra Analog 2 & GS2 Strum, OPX Pro II

• [quote=Honestly, second hand market probably hurts Access the most...[/quote]

Do you really think so? IMHO People who do not want to spend Money on a current synth moreoften go with a japanese device.

I think the market for Hardware synths is more and more saturated. SW Synthesis on PCs is the real Problem.

HW manufacturers generally have increasing problems and search for new and cheap solutions the same time.

• Which could also mean no new Ti development too.... Or maybe a new one at Namm 2016!

• Just asking my self, if the developement of the virus " Ti 2 " is dead ? No more updates, no comments and updates by the officials belonging to the company on this forum??? Not even the common: please contact support by e mail..........
    And if they dont do it, i have to say it.
    Marry christmas to you all !!

hey, you need to put a copyright sign after "Please contact support" ... ;)
    we are still here but I was on vacation, hence no reply. the Virus is still alive and kicking, we had some manufacturing related backup recently but the channels should fill up within the next weeks.
    best, marc

• I am waiting to see stock arriving here in UK retailers, then I will buy.... I recently had an email from Access sayingthe Ti Snow was not in production anymore, is that correct?

• you are. there is simply no point to waste money for a tradeshow when you have no news at the moment.

• Great to hear! can't wait to see another great product coming out from access-music.
    Love my Virus TI. Thank you for great work!

• Would be nice & not impossible...many synths also from the 90s had a similar feature (see the Yamaha AN1x). :)

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X
    https://soundcloud.com/daksha

• They've been on top of maintenance and compatibility updates IMO, which I'm very greatful for, but I really hope development is not dead. I just recently got my TI2 after wanting one for years and I can not live without it now, lol, and Virus Control makes it so important to my workflow.