SOLVED - TI2 Desktop / Maschine Parameters / Recording Automation

• Merry Christmas all...

I am trying to record parameter automation in Maschine except it appears (to me) that some or many of the parameters are not mapped. The obvious ones are like filter and res but not all of them for sure like envelope amount. Machin displays 12 pages of parameters. Some of which read soft knob (1-3) but then there are other soft knobs as well. Am I missing something? I thought all parameters would be easily automated as it does in Live.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
    LucidSFX

• So, I spent more time with Maschine's Pages of Automation. I guess they mapped what they felt was best or it was something automatic. It's very easy to set up the automation parameters. Essentially, I just deleted all the parameters and started from scratch with 16 pages. Realistically, you don't need to automate every single aspect of the patch so what I am now setting up is a default Maschine Template with a Group dedicated to the TI2. Each of the 16 pads are setup for 16 channels. Channel 1 has the TI plugin. Channels 2-16 are routed to Channel 1 S in order to access the rest of the channels on the TI synth. All automation must be done off channel 1. Considering that I will never use a full 16 channel Virus plus Maschine internal Library I plan to use Channel one as an automation lane only. This helps keep things organised.

Of course it would be better if the plugin just had this setup for every single parameter but once it is done it is done. Funny how little info is on the web and bring me back to the days when Automation was brand new...there was no such thing as midi mapping, you just had to now the right midi messages to send. So, no complaints here!

Merry Christmas:)