Some trouble with my virus ti 2 desktop. Pls Help me

• Hello!
    I always used my virus ti 2 desktop with total integration, and I always had some problems with my virus TI2 desktop mostly with syincronization and "steal" note . In fact, for years I placed it in the box for use soft synths. but now I decided to give to my virus ti 2 a chance.
    now with the latest updates It seems work much better, but it still gives me some trouble.
    sometimes when I press stop in my sequencer, BPM led start to blink like a crazy, and during play the complexity meter change bar value quickly
    but I noticed that, if i put the same patch on the second channel, instead first channel in virus control, my virus seems to give me less trouble. it seems more stable.

in your opinion what's the cause of these problems?
    Should I send my virus to a service center?

Actually this is my configuration:

PC: OS windows 7 x64
    MB: P8H77-V
    CPU I5-3570
    RAM: 16 GB DDR3
    SC: M-AUDIO DELTA AUDIOPHILE 192

Virus Ti 2 Destop OS: 5.1.1.0
    the virus is plug directly to the mainboard 2.0 usb port. there are not other devices connected to these ports. im using usb 3.0 ports with a hub for other devices.
    sequencer: Cubase 8.0.35 I do not use delay compensation or ASIO guard.
    project proprietes set to 48khz 24 bit 256 samples.
    I have just boughta new USB cable with double shielded. Produced by Lindy. without significant improvements.

Sorry for my very bad english, its not my language.

cheers

Gianluca M.

• Well...

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

4 notes chord, wont matter if 3. This is me having situation. First, unison voices are off, no problem. Then i add slowly more and it falls off the rails. I'm using latest software and well, it really doesn't also matter cause i always had that problem.

Connected to USB 3.0 port and using software, Samplerate is set to 256, tried 128-512. (Live button on or off) still having same problem. I tried also with midi cables to Saffire pro 24 and also bought midi box to usb, same issue, tried on laptop, same issue.

Question is. Does simply virus ti2 processor can't handle that or is it cause of pc? Just easy 1,6k euros.

P8 z68 v-lx Motherboard.
    i5 2500k
    16gb 1600mhz
    2x250gb ssd
    970gtx
    650w gold superflower PSU
    Saffire pro 24 firewire audio interface.
    Windows 10

So, i need help, thx.