Problem with RAM patches

• Hello

I bought my virus ti2 in november 2015

I have a lot of patches in the RAM section witch are not existing in the ROM . is that normal ? the notice say RAM patches are a reproduction of ROM patches , but in my case lots of patch are not .
    So my problem is if i save some new patches on a RAM patches existing only in the RAM section , i will loose the patche for ever .

Someone can explain me why the notice say RAM patches are reproduction of ROM patches , when its not ???

Thanks for your help

Ben

• what is the solution for me to save safely without loosing the original RAM presets witch are not presents in the ROM section ? for exemple one of the first preset of my RAM A named : Trib@gruv , dont exist in any of my rom . And there are a lot of presets more like that .... If i save on top of that prest i can say it ciao for ever ??? Ok i can save the patche with the Virus VST in personal libraries , but i dont use so much the VST so i truly prefer to save my new patches inside the RAM section .....

Thanks for your help

Ben

• Thank you /. Yes i have done that , but , i like to keep my ram patches because so;e are inexistant in my rom , so i dont want to erase my ram thats the problem . I think i will put in the empty rom section .

What i dotn understand : how can access virus sell a 1700 euros synthetyser with some much erors and wrong things inside the manual coming with the synth ?

if the manual say patches in ram are copies of rom patches it should be like that . Its not acceptable realy to writte wrong things inside the manual .

I bought a nord lead 4 in same time and i can say you manual is 200% correct , no erros . and its easier , more logical .

Virus give me more possibilities of programing of course , but definitivly nord lead as the best interface best notice and is more clear .

There is not even any good manual avaiable in my French lengage on the virus web site . The only one present is for virus ti not for virus ti2 so there is patches problem for leasons .

1700 eur for a synth and no french manual ? ok i have the quick start manual in french ( unuseful realy ) but .... ?????

The synth didnt disapointed me , but the manual and the way all the support is done yes , and a lot . Loads of things to say really ....

Anyway thanks for your help

Ben