Trying to match LogicProX tracks to Virus Control tracks... alas not!

• Hi All

I am using my TI with LogicProX - VC works very well and I have no real complaints.

However, when I am using several instruments from the TI in a particular project I often find it frustrating having to control the mix in two separate locations i.e. in the LogicPro mixer AND in the VC plug-in mixer. In addition, if I use the TI for both some backing pads/bass/arp AND I also use the TI for a Lead sound, I find it doubly frustrating.

Not all the time, but I would like to be able to somehow match each patch in VC to its own LogicPro track, but alas I don't think this is possible at all. I often use the TI in 3-Stereo Out mode, which does allow for 3 separate LogicPro tracks, and therefore be able to control the VC patches via a combination of three Logic mixer channels.

So, is there any way it is possible to have a separate Logic track for each VC instrument patch, please?

Thanks all.
    John

Mac OSX Yosemite

• So, is there any way it is possible to have a separate Logic track for each VC instrument patch, please?

I have read about people using up to 6 mono tracks at a time, I've never tried it myself. What you're asking is not possible with our machines :(

Wouldn't it be great if it was