Virus TI softsynth locked to TI hardware or ilok for virus owners and, iPad TI control

• not really wanting much more from this great synth a few ideas, the only things i would like to see added is a spire style stepper, and spire style one knob multi band comp, and a dedicated Access ti control app for the iPad for programming away from the computer.

would also like it if there was an option to have midi only through TI control and use the audio outs into a sound card. i believe if usb is used the usb also is reserved for audio.
    if its not possible would be great to see Access do a deal with mystery islands for there fantastic but massively overpriced control software since there has been so many issues with TI. i couldn't justify paying the same price as the likes of spire or serum for a control only app. good to have options.

also would like to see a virus TI soft synth available to only virus owners so i could avoid issues i have with TI on a daily basis and more instances, something along the lines of activation through an updated OS connected virus, or even ILOK if need be. i would pay the going soft synth rate for this update/ add on, even if it meant having my virus plugged in all the time just for ease of use. in the mean time i will use spire for this purpose. can't see it happening i guess i can dream though lol. love this synth.

sorry just realised i post this topic in the wrong catagory apologies