New user of a Virus B here

• Hello guys,
    I'm Alex from Argentina,

I'm and old user of a Virus Ti2 desktop, and yesterday I bought a Virus B, (yes, I did the opposite, first the new one and now the old one)

It's cheaper, robust and feels good about the vibey sound.

Keep in touch
    ;)

P.S.: I have a couple of issues with my Virus B that I will post in the proper place, but I paste a link with a short description, maybe some of you can help me. Thanks in advance.
    https://drive.google.com/file/…GB63erLA/view?usp=sharing

Current Gear: Access Virus B, Moog Minimoog Voyager, Moog Minitaur, Sequential Prophet 6, Eowave Magma, Eowave Domino, Jomox Xbase 999, Roland Juno 60

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von papawise84 () aus folgendem Grund: video link

• Hi Alex.
    Are you using just one oscilator or booth? If using booth try setting phase init reset to one or everything above zero, Also try sync for booth oscylators,maybe it helps? Im using cubase and if i start my project , the midi track for the virus is getting always a bit more silent when i click on it and i dont know why. But its not bothering me at all.
    All the best to argentina.

• Thanks for your answer mate,

to be honest, it bother me the change in level because it's big. When I switch on the Virus the level it's ok, around -6db in my DAW, as a normal VST, but after handling with some parameters and changing a couple of patches, the levels goes down without reason considerably to -20db (so so), of course I can turn up the volume of my monitor controller, but that's not the correct way to handle it.

It start to worry me. I couldn't solve the issue of "modulation of the amplitude" either.

What should I do in these cases?
    Any place to ask about this issues?

any help will be appreciated.

:(

Current Gear: Access Virus B, Moog Minimoog Voyager, Moog Minitaur, Sequential Prophet 6, Eowave Magma, Eowave Domino, Jomox Xbase 999, Roland Juno 60