Where to learn?

• Like many I am very annoyed with using this otherwise great instrument when I make the mistake of trying to use Ti mode - every time I do so I end up very sorry that I wasted so much time and got nowhere.

Doubly annoying is that all I really want is a way to make layered multi patches that will be there when I disconnect Ti. An example would be a pad on many parts all assigned to the same midi channel so that it is extra thick - Save this as "Thick Pad XYZ" and disconnect the computer. Done.

While I appreciate peoples help and will gladly accept it of someone posts the method here - I am self sufficient and don't mind reading manuals or posts but I have done way too much already for seemingly simple setup issues and its getting really annoying.

SO: question - where do you learn to use the Ti software without 1000's of hours of trial and error and guessing games? No other choice except 'suffer and cross your fingers'?

• I've re-read your post several times and still don't understand the question.

- Are you having issues with the Virus Control plugin (like glitches, dropouts, losing sync)? You certainly wouldn't be the first. If you provide more details, I'm sure there are people who could help you.

- Is your problem operating the plugin itself? I find that it's rather intuitive and clearly laid out, especially if you familiarize yourself with the Virus specifics (different oscillator types, filter routing etc.). At its core it's just a standard subtractive synth: oscillators => filters => amp => FX

- Are you complaining about the lack of ability to edit multis with the plugin? Again, you wouldn't be the first, it's a feature many Virus users find missing (including myself). However if you prepare your multi in the DAW and save the individual part patches to RAM, it takes just a couple of minutes to recreate the multi on hardware.