Current TI Sequencer setup saved as Multi

• I think this is possible using the edit buffer. Unforunately, I don't remember exactly how it's done...

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Zitat von Virus Control Tutorial, p. 13

Save as Multi

If you wish to transfer the patches of all 16 parts to the multi buffers: press STORE on the TI, select Destination = ‘Multi Edit Buffer’ with the Value 1 knob, and then press Store again. When you have disengaged the Virus Control, switch the TI to Multi mode, and Store to the desired Multi location.

The only problem I remember having: Gain staging seemed different, so I had to adjust the relative volumes of the Parts.

Also, be aware of this limitation:

Zitat von Virus TI Quickstart, p. 19

The Virus TI has 128 slots for storing your Multi set-ups. The first 16 (0-15) of these are ‘embedded’ Multis, by which we mean that they store all the data for the patches they use, so any edits you make to the sounds are automatically preserved when you store the Multi, so you need never worry about breaking a preset. Multis numbered 16 and upwards do not store the individual patch data, but instead refer to patches stored in the Single RAM/ROM banks.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+