Confused on Multi presets vs Single patch?

• A multi is a collection of Singles stacked up to 16 channels (For the snow it's probably 4 channels?) with each channel mapped to a midi channel. So to play track 2, you change your midi controller to play on Midi Channel 2. This way you can play back 4 different parts from other hardware/sequencers.

• Thanks for reply. Some reason I am not getting notifications to my email though I have it set up too.

So if I understand right I can have any number of patches up to 16 going to 1 midi track? I am guessing this is for more control? Bigger sound?

When I change Snow to sequence or multi the functionality in the Controller in my DAW seems the same.
    One more thing I hope you can help with. I use Logic Pro X. Bouncing virus patches to audio. Right now:

I have my Virus Snow first 2 patches go through Stereo 1&2 patches 3&4 go to stereo 3&4. So I have to record virus to audio tracks two at time.

"the TI will let you record more parts at a time from separate outputs"

Will this allow me (for instance if recording 4 parts like in Snow) to give them their own outputs to their own audio tracks and record all parts in 1 pass rather then the way I am because of the shared stereo output?

Does that make sense? I'm trying to see if there is a way to speed up the process even if it means getting the TI instead of Snow

• Yes, you can map more than one patch to the same midi channel in Multi Mode. It allows you to create some pretty amazing stacked sounds, or you can map each sound to it's own key range making it great for live performances.

As for Logic Pro X, I don't use that so I couldn't tell you about the workflow. Perhaps start a new thread on that? I _think_ that you can bounce more than one track through TC at the same time, but I have no idea, and I'm not using a snow.