arp steps pitch (to change individual notes semitones easily)

• Hi! I don't think theres any other thread about this, anyway, is never too much when is about this feature... i would love if we could set a transpose for each step in the arpegiator section, we all loved when the arp to matrix was implemented... and i know that what im asking for is achievable by using it, but it takes a lot of patience, time and fine tuning to get there, and not always is 100% on tune...Everytime i want to do this i have to set arp to matrix, and route in the matrix arp input to pitch and loose a lot of time to get the steps in the right tuning... i don't think would be too much work to add this feature, and would be great for arp develpment....

I mean like Omnisphere arpegiattor top row where you add between -24 and +24 semitones transpose in each arp step.
    Or like sylenth arpeggiator "transpose" row, that have the same function.

Let me know what you think about it, and if its possible!

Cheerss

• +1

as already mentioned in other similar threads.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+