USB root hub warning

• Hi, i recently bought a virus ti v1 desktop synth. I love it :) but i have several issues with it... i get usb root hub warning...it says a other usb device uses the same usb root hub, and this might cause problems... i don't know how to set up my computer that this warning disappears... also, i think the first problem is the reason for this i get crackling and phaser like noises... and also some sync problems... please some one can give advice what i could do to make the virus ti completely working at the moment i am not really able to successfully work with the plug in... when i use the virus as standalone i don't have these problems...

greets and thanks in advance!

System:

OSX El Capitan 10.11.5
    2,7 Ghz intel core i5
    8 gb Ram

Ableton Live 9.6 and TI Os 5.0.8.00

Audio Interface:

Novation Audio Hub

• Before you go tearing your hair out (and trust me over the past couple of years i certainly have)
    Make sure you download the most recent patch from mid last year - 5.1.3 i believe.
    after all the issues i had, this seems to have solved the wretched USB root hub issue!

FINALLY! - thanks Access.
    now please ensure you continue to support the Virus TI community and release patches more regularly - especially since Apple decide to update their OS/Logic so frequently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    iMac 27", Late 2013 - Running OSX Yosemite 10.10.5
    3.4GHz Intel Core i5 CPU
    8GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM
    1TB HDD
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2048MB GPU
    -
    M-Audio FastTrack Pro - Running 1.9.5
    Access Virus TI2 Desktop - Running 5.1.7.0
    NI Maschine MK2 - Running 2.6.9
    AKAI MPK25
    -