I've grown tired of sync issues with the TI2 arpeggiator when using Virus Control so I switched to a setup where I am using the TI2 in Multi mode. Using S/PDIF in+out for audio, and USB for MIDI (port named Virus Synth). This seems to get rid of this problem — arps are now running fine every time. I am surprised Access did not tackle this problem yet — on stage no one wants the arp to run wild!
However, I now have the problem that I cannot search the large preset list. This was convenient in Virus Control. I found a file called "Patchnames.pdf" but the list is wrong, as it does not match the presets in 220.127.116.11. So I wrote a tool that converts a .vtibackup file to .csv. At the end of the tool chain a PDF came out which I am now sharing with anyone who is interested (see attached file). I did see some people here in the forum asking for text export features or an updated patch list, so here it is.
Also thought about creating a text that can be imported into Logic Pro X (Environment -> Multi instrument -> Options -> Paste All Names) but since LPX only supports 15 banks the Virus banks won't fit.