Anyone else stopped getting a response from a support question

• I didn't really want to put this on the main board but I see no other way. I hope all is well at access/ Kemper.
    I submitted a support request last weekend and received a reply Monday morning first thing I responded and never heard anything back. Waited two days again and responded the same answer to make sure it was getting through. Almost a week and nothing.
    any one else struggling to get support responses lately ??

• Yes, got exactly the same issue.

You submit a question, get a reply that requires another response, and then you hear nothing.

It's happened at least three times to me. One initial reply just suggested something I'd already tried and outlined in my first query!

• I sent in a request in the middle of May about a VC stability issue in Sonar that was confirmed by Cakewalk. I made the needed files available to Access. The first level support folks got back to me in 24 hrs. I've emailed them a few times after this because although the 1st level support guys email back, I was supposed to have been contacted by a developer. Also I made the crash dump files available by uploading them to my webserver. They were never downloaded. When I asked about this in an email I sent in June, I was told that they are too busy to look at it. Unfortunately that means I can't use VC in Sonar reliably and it also sounds like the Virus is no longer a priority, so you have to wait longer for support issues that cant be resolved easily.

• from what I can see, both tickets are just reminders that you're waiting for an answer on ticket #SI00119812 - which we have sent you on 30/07 (two days ago). and you sent us a reply a couple of minutes ago to this particular mail. i'm not sure what's missing here, apart from your issue not being solved as yet. just for the ticket #SI00119812 you've already received three replies.

• from what I can see, both tickets are just reminders that you're waiting for an answer on ticket #SI00119812 - which we have sent you on 30/07 (two days ago). and you sent us a reply a couple of minutes ago to this particular mail. i'm not sure what's missing here, apart from your issue not being solved as yet. just for the ticket #SI00119812 you've already received three replies.

Is this reply for me Marc cause I don't have that ticket no: in my email records?

• Hi, Marc thanks for be reply, I appreciate the support. I thought it was some kind of msg issue due to my initial support request being responded to quite quickly. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Thank you also to every one that responded to the thread here.

My ticket number is - #SI00120547.
    i sent in my initial support question received a reply quite quickly, to which I responded then nothing. I emailed the same response again but still awaiting a reply. I guess u guys are busy. Not having a go at support was just hoping for a reply. Thanks appreciated

• Hi, Marc thanks for be reply, I appreciate the support. I thought it was some kind of msg issue due to my initial support request being responded to quite quickly. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Thank you also to every one that responded to the thread here.

My ticket number is - #SI00120547.
    i sent in my initial support question received a reply quite quickly, to which I responded then nothing. I emailed the same response again but still awaiting a reply. I guess u guys are busy. Not having a go at support was just hoping for a reply. Thanks appreciated

you did get a reply from us but not for the last two mails you've sent. apologies. i have the bad feeling that something is wrong with our ticket system because our support wasn't alerted that you did reply. without an alert, they don't see the ticket...