local off on certain patches Indigo 1 or 2 Virus

• I'm confused when it comes to turning local on and off using the Indigo 1 & Indigo 2 keyboard synths, when they are acting as your Master Keyboard Controller for playing other modules & soft synths.

I know that you'd want to turn local off so the "synth" part of the Indigo Virus won't trigger along with whatever external module/soft synth is sharing the same MIDI channel.

But can you turn Local Off for individual patches or parts, or is it a "global" setting only & and you'd have to menu dive to turn it on & off each time?

Example of what I'd like to have happen (is this possible?):

MIDI channel 1 -> Virus controlling external module #1 only (virus local off for this patch/channel 1, so I hit a Virus key and it plays the correct external module ONLY)

MIDI channel 2 -> Virus controlling its own patch #1 (local on and nothing else but the virus set to channel 2, so I hit a Virus key and it plays the Virus patch ONLY)

MIDI channel 3 -> Virus controlling external module #2 only (virus local off for this patch/channel 3, so I hit a Virus key and it plays the correct external module ONLY)

MIDI channel 4 -> Virus controlling its own patch #2 (local on and nothing else but the virus set to channel 4, so I hit a Virus key and it plays the Virus patch ONLY)