Using all six output jacks on back of virus into a mixing desk

• Can anyone help? I wanted to know how I go about only using the six output jacks on the back of my TI2. I have hooked TRS Cables all up to the six outputs going direct into my mixing desk but all I seem is get is audio coming in on one channel! I'm not using a DAW, just audio from the TI2 straight into a A+H QU32 Desk.

I want to use all six outputs with six different parts, each panned left, right etc so I can just have them as individual channels on my mixing desk.

Is this possible and how would I go about it? At the moment I only use multi-mode so not sure if I should be looking to use a different mode for this.

The other day I browsed into the settings menu and I found for some of the parts that I could change the outputs, say output 2, L or R but changing that didn't work as it changed all the other multi-mode parts to the same!

Must be something I'm doing wrong.

Hope you lot can help me out! :)

Thanks!

iMac Late 2015 4GHz i7 El Capitan v10.11.4 | Logic Pro X v10.2.2 | Virus Polar Ti2 v5.1.3.0 | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Elektron Analog RYTM v1.30B | Octatrack v1.30 | Overbridge v1.10.1 | MOTU Micro Lite

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Cantona999 ()

• No one care to assist? Or is this not possible?

iMac Late 2015 4GHz i7 El Capitan v10.11.4 | Logic Pro X v10.2.2 | Virus Polar Ti2 v5.1.3.0 | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Elektron Analog RYTM v1.30B | Octatrack v1.30 | Overbridge v1.10.1 | MOTU Micro Lite

• Here is my youtube video of the issue, maybe someone can help.

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Can anyone help me on this please? I really need to try and work out why this isn't working!

• Do you not think i've thought of that? I've spoke to them earlier today and replied to there comment. I have heard nothing since for over 13 hours so I'm doing what they say on the help and support page -

either -

Contact us by email

Ask questions in our user forum

And I even went to the length of making a video so you can't exactly say i'm not trying here.

• You are in Edit mode, but you must be in Multi Edit mode.
    Press Shift Edit to enter Multi Edit mode.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+