No Sound when trying to sample the TI

• Hi,

I would like to sample my virus with some sample automation plugins (like DirectWave for example).

It's a plugin that will detect all then notes of the vst and convert them into .wav files.

But, when I try to do it, I record .wav files, but they are empty !

There is no sound from it, so the plugin fail to get the sound of the Virus.

Someone can help me ?

Thanks !

• Can you sample another VST synth, like Massive or Sylenth?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• hello Felix311,

the ti does not act like a common vst/au (for example you can not freeze/flatten the ti track)
    you have to record the audio signal from your ti

Just a couple of days ago I did exactly what you say is not possible: Render the VC tracks directly in the DAW. Cubase 8.5, using the VST3 version of the VC plugin. You have to change render mode to real time.

Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• one way to do this without freezing and to use on win/mac an any daw

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• to oliAtBass,

thx for the info, i am on ableton and at this time ableton does not support vst3.

Ah, ok, but it should also work with the AU plugin. Actually, I was able to use Auto Sampler in MainStage on the Virus TI via Virus Control.
    In MainStage/Logic: Add instrument channel, Add VC as Plugin, Add AutoSample as FX Plugin.

• i know, but you have to do it in realtime (render/record in real time - so the audio signal will be recorded in realtime)

after felix post i would say he would like to do this "like" with an software plugin like sylenth1 (not in realtime)

• from the TI Setup Guide: