Access.. get a grip!!!!

• Sierra support, still not available , this isn't good enough access.
    I have bought a brand new iMac that comes with sierra pre installed, and what you are telling me to do is not to upgrade, or in my instance I would need to downgrade.
    and your response is: "there is no reason to rush and upgrade. don't panic."
    That is just simply rude to treat your costumers that way, I can understand a little bit of hassle when a new operating system comes out, but now.. you really should had this sorted out by now???
    For a little while ago I sendt a email with a simple question, if we were talking about a relatively short wait or long, your answer was: I can't answer that.

I understand that you are waiting for the company who supplies the drivers, but if this is a company you have partnered up with, you sure must have some dialog with them??
    Someone, somewhere must know how far in the process it is to have a working version, and any serious company in this world should have an intress to inform they're customers more than you have done.
    We dont know ANYTHING... this isn't good enough.

All of your products are expensive, and people have payed A LOT of money to support this company and use your products.
    And really when people pay premium money, they expect premium support, and much more respect in the answers you provide.

Get a grip access, and find out for all of us, how long are we talking about here???

• Fact #1 - TI line is still on sale.
    Fact #2 - MacOS Sierra is still not supported.

No matter what it depends on driver support from the third-party company or not but it is Access EPIC FAIL.
    Access still sells TI line and MUST HAVE ITS OWN TEAM of driver developers rather than relying on third-party company.

• This is why I've always had a dedicated computer for music because audio plug-in developers are always behind. Sometimes I think the slow rollout culture came from ProTools, Emagic and other early DAWS.
    NEVER UPDATE. If it works, don't upgrade!

• I've found a MacOS Sierra FIX!

Updated to Sierra and i can confirm that it really does work

This should give the staff at Access some breathing space for the official driver.

I really don't understand some people here crying like little babies and
    moaning towards Mark and the other Access Staff members.

So in my opinion :

Either update to Sierra and disable SIP and enjoy your Virus to the fullest.

Or

Have patience and give the Access team some times to have the company
    come back to them for the official driver and use the Mystery Island
    Editor instead.

Anyway the disable SIP works flawlessly and i tested it with my Polar TI - Snow and my TI2 Desktop all day long.

• Anyway the disable SIP works flawlessly and i tested it with my Polar TI - Snow and my TI2 Desktop all day long.

Thank you for checking and your positive attitude!

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• My pleasure!
    Yesterday was day 2 testing with all my TI's and did not run into a single problem :)
    So the TI works perfect under Sierra just need to add a tiny bit of personal will to it and disable SIP.