New (probably better) macOS Sierra 10.12 FIX !

• i understand that. i just wanted make sure that the person who asked the question understands that we do not test against modifications suggested by others. this doesn't mean that we have an issue with that or there is an actual issue but it is not the scope of our support. and as you can see by reading Kilow's question, all that is not necessary clear for everybody.

• i understand that. i just wanted make sure that the person who asked the question understands that we do not test against modifications suggested by others. this doesn't mean that we have an issue with that or there is an actual issue but it is not the scope of our support. and as you can see by reading Kilow's question, all that is not necessary clear for everybody.

Mark, I do not expect Access to test against that. If you understood my comment that way - that's not what I intended.

• Marc - Not sure if this is the place to report his but I'm running the public beta. Everything seems to be working fine after install but once I shut the virus off/reboot my apps, say the following day, I get the Midi driver failed message. I can reinstall the package again and things work fine again until I reboot/restart the virus. Not sure if others are having the same issue.

• Marc - Not sure if this is the place to report his but I'm running the public beta. Everything seems to be working fine after install but once I shut the virus off/reboot my apps, say the following day, I get the Midi driver failed message. I can reinstall the package again and things work fine again until I reboot/restart the virus. Not sure if others are having the same issue.

this sounds like you have a bandwidth related issue with the USB port you're using. please contact support by email. they'll help you to troubleshoot the issue.