consolidated wish list

• Hi guys, this is my consolidated list of features for the virus...I'm not complaining, I absolutely love the virus, I know it's pros and cons but some things could easily (I think!) be implemented... in my list I will also suggest possible ways to make things easier on Access, as I'm aware that just like all hardware, memory is an issue! I will not be suggesting hardware updates...

Easy
    Global on/off button of FXs...+ make that button modulable :) not sure if this word even exists

OSC Section
    -detune on OSC1
    -positive and negative detune on all OSCs
    -draw or import wave function - provided this is a single cycle. This could be a part of the existing wavetable osc, but it would be awesome if the imported wave could be used in all OSC modes. I understand this will be an issue if we eg use all 16 parts with own waves due to memory limitations so a hardware update might be needed, I personally would be very happy if I had this feature on at least 2 parts.
    -how about additive synthesis? The virus can handle 9 saws, I dont see why it couldnt handle 9 or even more sines..
    -portamento curve/link to envelope
    -route from another patch to make ultracomplex patches (obviously sacrifice 1 OSC)
    -reverse / contour /change polarity
    -this might be unusual...add pwm for subosc

Filter/Envelope Section
    -how about a few more envelopes? :)
    -to show graphically via a eg dot where the sound is at in envelopes (like serum)
    -loop function on envelopes (clocked?)
    -self oscillation without pressing keys
    -separate envelopes for each osc or in matrix add separate volumes for each osc

LFO section
    -lfo fade in on lfo 1 & 2
    -trig phase on lfo 3
    -env mode on lfo 3. I know that lfo3 is supposedly made mostly for vibrato effects but since we get to use lfo3 in the matrix we might as well get the full thing.
    -update the graphic of the wave on the TI on all lfos when messing with contour or trig phase (eg introduce a vertical line)
    -draw/import own lfo shape
    -can the lfos go faster into sort of fm mode ? :)

Matrix section
    -this is a tough one...to officially support amp envelope convexity using lfo or other envelope, or
    -even change attack shape in filter section (exponential, linear etc)
    -to add support on lfo rate while on clocked mode
    -to add "arp rate"
    -to add character tune and wet amount
    -OSC as mod source
    -we are missing (I think) some parameters from the filterbank section.

ARP section
    -new mode: sequencer - to show "velocity" in semitones
    -to edit existing presets => this could be done using an edit mode that overrides the user mode (so no memory issues on the actual hardware) or
    -"copy" existing presets into "user" mode, or at least
    -set the loop for existing presets (eg loop bars 5 to 9)
    -glide mode - not everything has to sound like a modular system

FX section
    -make that vocoder usable (sigh!) & increase in bands maybe? (might need hardware update)
    -use vocoder with own oscillators (eg osc1 carrier and osc2 modulator)
    -add Q to low and high frequencies
    -LFO on delay and phaser to have clocked modes (so we dont sacrifice an lfo for those)
    -compressor (might need hardware update)
    -add in characters "Virus A/B/C" to emulate the difference in the converters

Others
    -Chord mode/memory
    -some settings are found only on the hardware (eg config) and others only in the software...why not have all settings in a one stop shop
    -96khz sample rate (optional!)
    -resizable plugin (thanks Daksha)

Dear Access - Christmas is coming... :)

• -OSC as mod source <- nice one!!!
    For the GUI I would also add a resizable plugin window and a shortcut/combo on the hardware to switch the plugin tabs

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X
    https://soundcloud.com/daksha

• -For the GUI I would also add a resizable plugin window and a shortcut/combo on the hardware to switch the plugin tabs

Not sure if that's necessary, we have knobs almost all over the synth for all functions! The resizeable plugin is a nice one..added on OP.

We already have that. It's the knob in the far upper left corner. :D

Sorry lol I meant per AMP ENV per OSC :) edited original post