Access: A plea/case for one more update

• Hey, Access...

Having had my Virus TI2 for a month, first off, thanks for designing one of the most amazing synths, ever!

I've read a lot of the forum, and one thing I notice is that everytime people ask about the next update, or when/if it's happening, there never seems to be any response from Access, leading many of us to believe that support, in terms of updates, is done. I can understand the silence, in one aspect, as you're still selling them new, and who wants to buy a high-end synth knowing it's already reached the end of its life cycle? However...

Here's my case for at least one more update.

I get that the TI2 is pretty clearly at the end of its product life cycle... I really understand that. HOWEVER... they are still being sold, and people are still buying them, new.

In the last two years, there have been many advancements in interfaces, computing, software, operating systems, and DAWS, and it's still clear there's some bugs to be worked out with TI Control. Also, many people have also requested some good feature additions, many, I suspect, are still possible and not limited by the hardware. Considering there are still people buying this synth, now, which is the beginning of the cycle for those owners, why not put out one more update, so at least those of us who plan on using this incredible synth for many years in the future, can have the most up-to-date and bug-free experience, possible? The USB speed is a good example...

I don't think that's an unreasonable request, and it would make these next years even better for all of us TI owners.

If you are really still putting some effort into an update, why not let us know? I'm sure there'd be a lot of happy people on here, if you did. It could also have the effect of having some potential buyers who are reluctant to go ahead and buy one.

Thanks for your consideration.