Two bugs with new Virus Ti

• Hi, folks,

After one problem after another with the used TI2 I bought, I sent it back, and got a really good deal on a new one. It doesn't crash unexpectedly or have the problem with even numbered midi channels not working, but I'm noticing two bugs with my new one that I also had with the old one, and I'm just wondering if these are things that need to be updated in the next update, if that ever happens. I'm using the latest Windows drivers.

Problem 1... sporadically, when I go to save a multi, it just doesn't let me. I don't have the memory write protection on. I go to save it in a blank slot, hit ths 'store', like it says, and nothing. Frustrating, after working to perfect a new multi.

Problem 2... I use my Virus as the master for tempo, with my Korg Minilogue as a slave. Problem is, when I have the TI set up for send for the sync, it really seems to slow down the system... sometimes, controls and such are unresponsive, as though sending the sync is bogging down the system.

Anyone else have these problems? All the more reason I hope Access is going to give us one more update for Windows.

• Problem 1... sporadically, when I go to save a multi, it just doesn't let me. I don't have the memory write protection on. I go to save it in a blank slot, hit ths 'store', like it says, and nothing. Frustrating, after working to perfect a new multi.

Remember that the first 16 Multi preset locations differ from the rest in that they store the full preset data of every of the 16 presets contained in the multi. I'd assume that you cannot store a multi from the first 16 locations to a higher location, or vice versa.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ozon ()

• Remember that the first 16 Multi preset locations differ from the rest in that they store the full preset data of every of the 16 presets contained in the multi. I'd assume that you cannot store a multi from the first 16 locations to a higher location, or vice versa.

You know, I think that would explain it... when I was trying to modify a multi from the first 16 and save it, it wouldn't let me. When started from scratch on number 17, it would. Thanks. That makes sense.