Does the TI now have sidechain inputs for the effects, Cubase 9?

• Has this finally been enabled in Cubase 9... Thanks to VSTI's now having sidechain inputs or is it only for the Steinberg VST's that support it? I've seen 1 post on another forum saying so but I haven't got round to trying it yet, too busy with all the other features. Anyone tried it yet, what's the word???

• Hi,
    I can confirm that processing audio through my Virus Ti snow is finally possible in Cubase 9. I've been waiting for years to try that out and it works great! Cubase 9 is the first version of Cubase to support this feature, although I think I'm correct in saying that it's been possible in Ableton Live for a while.

• I can confirm, now you can use 3 outs and one in. You will only receive a warning that you won't be able to use the Virus as main soundcard.
    I'm using atomizer right now :)

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII

-Adam A7X
    https://soundcloud.com/daksha

• My Virus Ti2 keyboard adds some weird Sounds to any sounds send through sidechain Input. (Cubase 9)

Try to load an input template, there's one called CleanINP (if I remember well) that has flat filters/fxs and is good as starting point.
    Than, check accurately the levels of the audio material you are feeding into the Virus.

-Windows 10 Pro 64bit DAW (Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero + i9-9900)

-Steinberg Cubase 10 + Steinberg CC121 Controller
    -Steinberg MR816 CSX + Behringer ADA8200
    -iConnectivity MIO10
    -Virus TI2 P0lar
    -Waldorf Pulse (1)
    -Waldorf Blofeld

-Yamaha AN1x
    -Yamaha Reface DX
    -Clavia Nord Modular G1 Expanded

-Moog Minitaur
    -Maschine MK3

-Elektron Octatrack MKII