• You bought a great hardware synth, didn't you? And it still works as that, doesn't it?

Maybe it's wrong to use a DAW with extremely limited plugin support and than start bothering other manufactureres not supporting it. Maybe you should ask the Pro Tools developers to support VST.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• You bought a great hardware synth, didn't you? And it still works as that, doesn't it?

Maybe it's wrong to use a DAW with extremely limited plugin support and than start bothering other manufactureres not supporting it. Maybe you should ask the Pro Tools developers to support VST.

Where is the like button when you need it...

• I paid a big price tag for a product that had total integration into the DAWs I use: Logic and Pro Tools. It now does not perform the paid for function: total integration. I, and other TI owners, have given money for this function. Shame on Access for not continuing to support their product and have it perform in the fashion it was advertised to. All major DAWs, at the time of my purchase, were supported. Just because it doesn't affect your DAWs and your work flow and the use of your product doesn't mean it is even close to the same situation elsewhere; we have every right to complain to Access; we are all paying customers.

Mac Pro 12 x 3.33GHZ, 64GB Mem, GTX 980ti 6GB RAM, Antelope Orion 32HD, Euphonix MC Control 2 and MC Mix, Virus TI2 (full keyboard), Yamaha RS-7000 AEIB2, Spectralis 2, Roland MC-505, Korg MicroKorg, OSX 10.12.5, Logic Pro X 10.4.2, ProTools 2018.1

MacBook Pro Dual 3.06 17", 4GB Mem, 9600M GT 512MB RAM

• Indeed!!!It is ridiculous!!!!Unacceptable.. The silence from the company is also irritating. We paid for such such an expensive product to get this kind of service and software development... Bah ...

• You should always research any music related equipment before you buy it.....
    No support for AAX is not a big deal in my opinion as only a negligible amount of people that use only AAX will own a virus.
    Just switch to a better production DAW ;)

• The solution for u is DDMF Metaplugin :
    https://ddmf.eu/metaplugin-chainer-vst-au-rtas-aax-wrapper/

easily u could use virus in Protools.
    check videos for that too

EDIT:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.