• Does anybody know how to make the arp to control the filter cutoff but not to affect the notes that are played

For example i make my own arp and i send it trough the matrix on the filter 2 cutoff but then also it affects the notes i would like to draw myself the notes in a sequencer do you think that's possible?

• When you select the “Arp To Matrix” mode the arpeggiator will no longer trigger any notes, but
    so long as you select “Arp Input” as a modulation source, the velocity values of each step can
    be used to modulate any of the available destination parameters.

Please be aware that the “Note Length” parameter has no effect in “Arp To Matrix” mode. The
    “ wing” parameter can still be applied as usual.

• you might take a look at this video to get more information about ArpToMatrix

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.